RJ45 Cat6 Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LS0H) Network Cables can be used to connect any network enabled device such as a PC, Laptop, Printer, Scanner, BluRay Player or Games Console (Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3 and PS4) into a Modem or Router to allow the transfer of data to and from the device at up to a speed of 1 Gbps (Gigabit per second).
It has become increasingly popular for Businesses both small and large along with homeowners to use the internet to make calls, known as VOIP (Voice Over IP), these cables are ideal to connect these specific phones into the network.
- Transfers data at a speed of up to 1Gbps (Gigabit per second), 250mhz frequency
- Cable consists of 8 core with 4 pairs of UTP (Unshielded twisted pair)
- 24AWG Cable
- Sheathed with Orange LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) means that in the event of a fire the cables will melt and burn a clear smoke rather than emitting a dangerous black smoke. Since this is a chlorine free cable it will not produce any dangerous gases or acids, this specification of cables is required for environments such as Schools, Government buildings and MOD.
- Stranded conductor form features multiple strands (7 strands within each core) of cable making the overall cable more flexible and easier to bend
- Snagless Boots offer the clip protection from other cables getting caught underneath the clip and breaking it off. The design features wings rather than a hood which encases the clip however still allows easy access to the clip
- Plastic is physically injected into the end of the connector to ensure that both the boot and connector are the same size, making it easier for multiple network cables to be connected into a patch panel. The design means that it is virtually impossible to break the RJ45 connector from the cable and ensures the cable is kept strong and robust.
- A flexible molded panel at the end of the boot protects the internal wires from any undue stresses or strains
This cable comes with a Lifetime Warranty!
These cables are ROHS and REACH Compliant. These are genuine Cat6 cables and therefore pass the renowned Fluke Test.